Ascent St. Pete is the tallest rental high-rise in the Tampa Bay area. And, on Friday, April 29, Greystar, the developer of the project and a global leader in investment, development, and management of high-quality rental housing properties will lead the topping off ceremony.
For anyone that’s unfamiliar, “topping off” is a tradition that’s shared among construction workers and steelworkers to celebrate the completion of a structure. In particular, the placement of the last steel beam.
Here’s a quick rundown of Ascent St. Pete by the numbers:
– 36 stories
– 357 units
– Four different floorplans including studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and penthouse units
– 360-degree views of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico
– Outdoor pool amenities on the sixth and 36th floors
– More than 6,800 sq. ft. of ground-level retail space along First Ave. and 2nd Street North
– A partnership with AC by Marriot that includes a 172-key hotel
In an article, David King, Senior Director of Development at Greystar said, “We are thrilled to have the opportunity to contribute to St. Pete’s growth while elevating the bar for rental housing and bringing an upscale, urban inspired hotel brand to the market. We are excited to reach this milestone and look forward to many more.”