Looking for a local business close to Tampa that allows you to get outside, feed baby goats, pick out a pumpkin, and enjoy the (slightly) cooler fall weather in Florida?
Take a cruise for 35-45 minutes, and head east toward Plant City and you will find Cow Creek Farm.
About Cow Creek Farm
Cow Creek Farm is a homegrown cattle farm located in Plant City that got its start in late 2015. Since then, it has become quite the “hit” in the local area! At the farm, you will find cattle, horses, donkeys, baby goats, and so much more.
This past weekend, they started their Boos & Coos Fall Tours.
About the Fall Tours:
- Roughly 45 minute guided walking tour
- Learn about the history of the farm and all of the animals
- Tons of cute animal photo ops
- Guided tram tour to take a look deeper into their property
- Access to their pumpkin patch
- Treat cups to feed the animals throughout the tour
- Fall themed merchandise, treats, and drinks
- Free Parking
Interested in going?
On select days from September 25 to November 21, you can get the full experience.
For Adults and Children over 12, it’s $21.
For children 3-11, it’s $16.
For 2 and under, it’s free.
Head to this link to get all of the details.
One more photo because we can’t resist…
Happy Fall, and follow Cow Creek Farms on Instagram!